- Strip and refinish the outside of the cabin
- Strip and refinish the combing and cockpit bulkheads
- Strip, repair, and refinish the king plank
- Repair, clean, and refinish or replace toe rails
- Patch and rub out cabin top
- Clean and refinish teak decks
- Strip and refinish margin boards
- Clean up interior finishes around the companion way
- Tear down of the mast and refinish with 3-4 more coats of varnish
- Polish hull
- Strip and paint bottom
- And 1000 other chickenshit little details...........
Monday, December 8, 2008
Where To Start?
Now that the boat is in the shop, I can take a better look at the projects at hand. My list of "To Do's" looks something like this: