Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Swear Dad; I Am Only Reading It For The Articles !

Pictures are worth a thousand words; or so they say....... Here is one of those moments. Saturday evening after a fun filled day of Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf with the family, I had decided to swing by the Marina to check on the slip. Making sure that I still had dock lines and such before bringing the boat back Monday afternoon. I ran down to the slip and did a quick inventory; all was fine there. On my way back to the car, I grabbed the latest Latitude 38 (Stacked up next to the men's restroom as always). My son Kingston was tired and getting a little cranky in the back so I handed him the magazine, and told him that I had picked him up some reading material for the ride home on the other side of the bay. He soon got quiet and before we knew it I was pulling into our driveway. My wife and I took the two younger kids into the house, as the older two argued downstairs to bed. As we came in with an arm load of diaper bags, souvenir bags, and toys; this is what we saw.......... Sorry that the picture is a little blurry, but the camera was still in the car, and if my wife wasn't as quick with her blackberry as she was it would have never been captured........

Kingston was quick to notice my wife and I laughing, and it didn't take him long before he was pointing out his wants from the classifieds..........

I really don't know what article he was reading, but it really seems to have his attention.......

It was a short time after, even our youngest Brodie; needed something to look at..........I think that the pictures are adorable, and I had to share........ Come on guys; I am a dad first, a husband second, and a sailor third.........

No comments: